[CUBE] Here's a scary idea...from the dark side

Joseph B. Gurman gurman at gsfc.nasa.gov
Sat Nov 30 07:54:23 PST 2002

     Frank French wrote:

>Hi list,
>One of the fellows I work with is into PC's and in particular a small all in
>one PC logic board that people are putting into all sorts of cases. Here's
>the one he showed me today.... scary thought, though if you wanted to have
>both on your desktop it could be interesting...
>
>http://www.mini-itx.com/projects.asp#project0026

     You know, with the  possible exception of the talking ET, all
that is, in the words of "Guy" in "Galaxy Quest," "That's just not
right."

						Joe Gurman
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by."
                                                             - Douglas

Joseph B. Gurman, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Solar Physics
Branch, Greenbelt MD 20771 USA