[CUBE] Case Lighting (was: Here's a scary idea...from the dark side)

Randy Spencer israndy at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 09:18:38 PST 2002

Has anyone done anything interesting with their cube to make them
particularly noticable?  I know Apple put them on translucent plastic with
light coming for below for MacWorld, but they have done that with their old
iMac line too.  This neon look of the IceCube mentioned below intrigues me.

  -Randy

@ench <moutard at mac.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
> One of the fellows I work with is into PC's and in particular a small all
> in
> one PC logic board that people are putting into all sorts of cases. Here's
> the one he showed me today.... scary thought, though if you wanted to have
> both on your desktop it could be interesting...
>
> http://www.mini-itx.com/projects.asp#project0026
>

> Regards
>
> Frank French
>

> Living well really is the best revenge.

> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <Cube-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> $14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac
> ISP
> http://macinternetaccess.com
>
>  T3Hub  |  3 Port USB Hub weighs less than an ounce!

>    Outpost    | http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

>   Dr. Bott    |    <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>

=====
Randy Spencer (http://geocities.com/israndy)