[CUBE] Case Lighting (was: Here's a scary idea...from the dark side)

Jeffrey M. Swiger N8NOE at comcast.net
Sat Nov 30 09:27:57 PST 2002

Randy,
	I've looked into using the Neon you can get at CompUSA, but it's not
flexible, and thinking
about Colored LED and some delusion... There was a link to someone on
the group putting a
Colored LED Fan in the Cube, But I'm looking at the LED's in the Bottom
right now. I'd like to find
a way to make the Case Glow Blue, and have talked with some friends
that want me to put
Miniature Hydraulics in the Bottom, and Bounce to the Beat of the
Music? I think this is not a good
idea, But have thought of Turning the Fan UPSIDE DOWN, using a Hi-Flow
Fan and getting
Lift-Off, (Just enough to look like it would hoover).....

Jeff