[CUBE] How to Check Firmware - THANKS

Michael McPherson mcph at mac.com
Fri Feb 7 15:45:26 PST 2003

It seems to require macOS 9?  damn,  I don't have 9 installed (or any
CD's to install it).  This sucks,  I think I need to update the
firmware b4 I can install one of the powerlogix upgrades.  *sighs*
maybe I can find an os 9 cd for cheap on ebay...format and reinstall
everything...blah.

Oh well,  at least that would give me the chance to run classic apps.