[CUBE] trivial OSX question

stefan friedl herr.friedl at labdir.org
Sat Feb 15 16:10:57 PST 2003

hmm in this case maybe the keyboard differs too much. i'm sorry for not
using the more international "option" for my used "alt".

our geman keyboard layout says "alt" (for alternativ) instead of
"option" which is better understood on this mailing list.

so the correct key combination is: ctrl + opt + cmd + eject on the
origianl apple keyboard.

whatever key you use for "eject" on your macally should work.

if there is no key for that i recommend trying ;o)

f.

Am Sonntag, 16.02.03, um 00:58 Uhr (Europe/Vienna) schrieb Thubten
Kunga: