[CUBE] We Can Have SuperDrive "Inside" Now

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Fri Jan 10 19:02:21 PST 2003

Toast Titanium (and Discribe, which you mention) will BURN data DVDs,
however you cannot author a DVD using Toast.

This program, called Sizzle,
<http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/17331>, looks promising
though, and it's freeware. I'll try it out at work on Monday and let you
know if it works.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc