[CUBE] external dvd-rw options? Yes 2.

Andre Hogie andrehogie at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jul 14 17:44:26 PDT 2003

You can buy the Lacie external DVD with CatyDVD
software designed for external DVD burning on Mac by
Lacie.
The other option is less certain and without the
support you would get from Lacie.Also, it is still
very new. Sizzle is free software for OSX only which
will allow external burning of DVDs. You can get it in
Versiontracker.com
Andre

 --- Michael McPherson <mcph at mac.com> wrote: > I'm
thinking about getting an external firewire

<http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>