[CUBE] Sonnet Encore processor upgrade

Andra and Reid arflock2002 at ybb.ne.jp
Wed Jun 11 03:59:37 PDT 2003

I believe that I have to do some back peddling here.

I didn't believe you when you told me the story of the man in Nagoya.
I too have had the power problem recently.  However, the system would
start up and run 9.2.  Unfortunatley today, while still trying to run
X, the dc dc board "popped".

I have no logical explanation as to why it happened.

Both OWC and Sonnet know that I ordered an upgrade for my cube in
Japan.  I don't believe that they wouldn't know about international
power concerns.

At this point, I don't know what my next step is.

Reid

On Saturday, Jun 7, 2003, at 07:48 Asia/Tokyo, sthub at abox7.so-net.ne.jp

I didn't think that either Sonnet or Powerlogix allowed its CPUs to be