[CUBE] G5 upgrade

Fri Jun 27 00:43:37 PDT 2003

On Thursday, Jun 26, 2003, at 22:21 US/Pacific, Bill Fox wrote:

> FWIW, I think Apple is missing a lot revenue by not selling upgrades.
>
> Bill

No. Don't go there. I want older machines to be supported. Apple drops
awareness of machines with each passing case design. I want Powerlogix
and Sonnet, and the others to be around to do research and development
on upgrades. If Apple did it, I can imagine the upgrade Co.s going out
of business and then Apple discontinuing upgrades for machines only 2
years after they are discontinued

Blah!