[CUBE] Airport and Cube problem

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Fri Jun 27 14:10:48 PDT 2003

On Friday, Jun 27, 2003, at 23:06 Europe/Rome, Martin Weiss wrote:

> 	I've just transferred an Airport card from an iBook to a Cube and it
> is not recognized in System Profiler or the Airport Set-up assistant..
> I re-seated it three times and it worked in the iBook. The CUbe has
> very little memory, merely 64 MB. Is this a factor or do I need to
> look further? Any suggestions?

Don't know anything about memory and airport but you might want to take
off and reseat the connector of the airport holder just follow the
ribbon to the motherboard there is a piece of sponge that keeps the
connector seated properly just leave the sponge where it is and
disconnect and reconnect the connector.