Entourage, was Re: [CUBE] help...

John Allan jallan at freeuk.com
Sun Mar 23 07:07:02 PST 2003

> Just so you have an idea of scale of files etc here
> messages 625.5 MB Database 2.6 MB
>
> John Guy

The maximum size Entourage will allow I think is 2 GB *BUT* anything as big
as your's is asking for problems. Microsoft will advise that [ I have had
some run-ins with similar problems and spoken to MS Mac support people this
is what they say ]

You ought to find other ways of storing your emails and in particular
removing large attachments.

Drag them out of Entourage and keep them in folders, or if you can, do
something fancy like make a FileMaker database out of them.

My 2c

John