[CUBE] Powerlogix vs Sonnet

John Guy john.guy at btclick.com
Fri May 30 01:48:23 PDT 2003

On 29/5/03 6:07 pm, "Christopher Hack" <cjhack at onetel.net.uk> wrote:

> My 2c
>
> Maybe I am missing the point. But every time someone on the list has a gripe
> about the bad service at Powerlogix, someone from powerlogix actually takes
> the time to write a reply to the list! Is that bad service?
> If I complain about Microsoft office, do you suppose a helpful reply will
> pop up on the list the next day. I doubt it.
> I have never bought anything from powerlogix, and from the reports, I kind
> of lean towards the Sonnet when the time comes for my upgrade, but I think
> you should give powerlogix some credit for the service.
>
> Chris

I appreciate that you have not bought anything from Powerlogix, so let  me
explain so far I have had two defective 1.2 ghz upgrades, the last of which
was lost by DHL, but until PL get their old broke card back they wont
replace it...

The first card took 2 months to get fixed and several dozen phone calls and
emails to get someone's attention, eventually...

There is no doubt that RJ listens into the list and adds matter to the list,
it just a shame that not everything lives up to expectations

John Guy