[CUBE] Permissions

David Iverson nebdave at mac.com
Sun Jan 18 18:53:54 PST 2004

By component, I mean any of the four basic ingredients of Office Standard -
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Entourage (which is only used on my login, not
the other two).  Doesn't matter which one you choose in the other two user
ID's, the same message comes up.

As I mentioned in my response to Allan, I tried the permissions fix in two
different approaches.

If the infobox is notorious, what are the alternatives to managing the
permissions manually?  Other than some UNIX code exercise, which I am
willing to do, but have no clue what the commands would be and the proper
protocol in executing them.

Dave Iverson