[CUBE] Missing FW Devices.--A recent message may help

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Tue Jul 6 20:00:14 PDT 2004

Sender: "Cube List" <Cube at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
To: "Cube List" <Cube at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 12:30:36 +0200
From: "Luis Meleiro" <luis_meleiro at cilsp.com>
Subject: Re: [CUBE] Upgraded Powerlogix 1.35ghz

Alex,

Please read it in here: <
http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20040310010541585 >

"Reviving Cube FireWire ports"

"Then I found an obscure post on cubeowner.com which reported a
'programmer's reset' solved the problem for the poster. I tried it,
and voila! I have firewire again. To invoke [the programmer's reset]:
Shut down computer, hold down programmer's button, and press the
power button to start up. If the power light flickers you've done it
correctly."

LM