[Cube] mail problems

ACZ aseiz at optonline.net
Tue Oct 19 20:35:06 PDT 2004

Perhaps you cube geniuses know how to solve this one.

I was having email problems with one account, so rather than editing, I
decided to delete the account and create a new one using the same name,
same data. Well, guess what. When I deleted the account (in Mail
preferences), I also seem to have deleted all the email associated with
that account. Any ideas about how to recover those missing emails?
There's quite a lot of stuff in there I didn't want to lose! Thanks!