[Cube] OFF Topic but worth it/MIME?

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Thu Feb 10 06:32:52 PST 2005

Sorry if I offended you with my lame attempt at humor, Luis.

Remember, I'm on this list because I don't WANT to know ANYTHING about computers. I just want them to work. That's why my last Wintel machine was tossed into a dumpster in a fit of rage and I use Apples now. I guess my bitch should be directed at the "error" message: WTF good is an error message THAT DOES NOT TELL YOU HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM?

1]  I have my plugins selected in Prefs.

2]  I have WMP and VLC.

3]  I only get the MIME message every once in a GREAT while, SO I DON'T REALLY CARE.

I was just curious, so I think we can drop this topic now.

Thanks.

Pep