[Cube] Graphics card - toast??

Bruce Carr brucarr at rogers.com
Mon Jun 6 06:41:28 PDT 2005

Riba:
Thank-you for your input....Presuming you are correct. I can't understand
why - if I change the resolution of the monitor in the system prefs then the
monitor is perfectly fine - except the wrong size. If I change it back then
the image goes crazy again and vise versa.
Doesn't that specific size/resolution information reside in the video card
and get output to the monitor? If the monitor was failing, wouldn't the
problem exist at all the different sizes?
Regards
Bruce

Bruce Carr  €  Marketing Design & Production
416-463-3292   €   brucarr at rogers.com