[Cube] Re: Cube Digest, Vol 7, Issue 4

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 14:50:47 PST 2005

a while back my computer stuck in MAGNIFIED, and you good folks helped me
solve the problem which was screen resolution. Wow, thanks. I sent a thank you
right away, but then for some reason my cube list slipped from email and didnt
see it register, so just wanted to say it again: thank you. It was driving me
nuts and now it is fixed.

My next question is, does anyone have a 23 inch apple monitor hooked up to
their cube? You dont need an extra card, right? Has anyone heard of anyone who
has successfully installed in a cube the proper card for the 30 in one, and is
running the 30 inch apple monitor on their cube?

WIth kindest regards,
Ceep