[Cube] No more powerup chime for me...

Kim Simmons ksphoto1 at one.net
Sun May 22 04:52:25 PDT 2005

Been a member for a long time, but have never written in. I have a
450mhz  Cube, replaced the drive a few years ago because I wanted
more space, Memory is maxed out at 1.5gig. MY little one now has
Tiger 4.1 on her and I have never had any problems, I have the stick
speakers plus woofer base. But then I do not have apps like Limeware
or other apps like that either.
I would check the start up apps in preferences, I do not allow
anything non Apple to be in there.

But that is me and the way I take care of her.

Kim Simmons