[Cube] dial-up wireless router.

Nicolas ndk at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Sep 30 03:53:52 PDT 2005

Went from high speed to dialup. My airport BS is on the fritz and I
can't find a router (3rd) party that I can use to connect all the
computers in my new home (they're all made for high speed nowadays). To
boot. there is little of an attic to pass wires in order to connect the
4 computers in the house.

Does anybody know where to get a dialup router or would anyone have one
to sell or give away?

BTW, I'd like to thank the good soul that sent me a modem for my Cube in
the mail. Can't access his email because my Pismo is on the blink and
all correspondence was done through the PB.

Anyway, thanks, you know who you are:)

Nicolas