[Cube] Leopard Install

James Whitfield darknight113 at excite.com
Mon Oct 29 16:47:45 PDT 2007

 RibaI read the tech specs for Leopard. It says that you need to be running a 867 MHz or better processor. So maybe you should upgrade your processor. I think that Apple is slowly phasing out the G4 users period. So that we're forced to buy the Intel processors. --- On Mon 10/29, Riba < riba at ml1.net > wrote:From: Riba [mailto: riba at ml1.net]To: cube at listserver.themacintoshguy.comDate: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:39:03 +0100Subject: [Cube] Leopard InstallFolks,So I decided to go ahead and install Leopard on stock 450 MHz Cube.  As it would refuse to install directly, I wanted to install it using  my Powerbook and mounting the Cube in target disk mode. However, it  refuses to mount on a Powerbook in target disk mode no matter what I  try. Tried changing the cable and ports, but no luck. It once  appeared in Disk utility, but I could not mount it.Any ideas?_______________________________________________Cube mailing