[Cube] a mind of its onw?!

Larry Blodgett lblodgett at mac.com
Tue Jan 1 10:15:16 PST 2008

You may need to try several different papers to find what works for
your machine. My experience is that different washers have
deteriorated differently therefore some are more sensitive than
others. I would try 24 lb white laser printer paper.  If that doesn't
work try "post it" paper.  For some people their first try works
fine. For others it takes two or three to stop the craziness.

Larry