[DigiCam] Help USB Problem ?

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 6 19:32:19 PST 2003

Does your camera have a memory card in it? Another option might be to
get a memory card reader and try the card in that. If anything got
damaged by not dismounting properly, I think it's the card/memory that
gets corrupted. If it uses memory cards, you should be able to get
another card and see if that works too. (You can never have too much
memory :-) If it uses only built-in memory, then you're doing the only
things you can do.

I find USB a little flaky though. Sometimes it works better after a
reboot. I even had the weird situation where a card reader would mount a
smart media card only in the early AM this past summer. What could that
be, heat?

Good Luck

Shirley