USB problem

Harry M. Kachline hmkachline at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 07:50:18 PST 2003

John,

Don't know about the S70, but with FD88 and F707, have the choice of
copying the MS within the camera - should be in one of the menus.
Tell it to copy and then put in another stick and try the second one.

Also, it may be as easy as rebuilding your desktop for recognition of
the MS to come back. I would try that first.

We are using a card reader [ZIO] and I like that alot - our host,
DrBott, also sells readers. There is a Firewire one also, but have
not had success with it recognizing anything but sporadically.

Harry M. Kachline