[Duo2400] Re: Which browser? & 96meg RAM

tafkar at tx3.com tafkar at tx3.com
Sat Dec 21 11:24:59 PST 2002

on 12/21/02 8:58 AM, Greg M at pailface88 at yahoo.com wrote:

> What am I missing, or what is the rest of the world missing? Why do I
> prefer NS4.79 and everyone else can't stand it?

Greg,

I suspect the difference is the way we use the browser, and how a particular
app fits our use. I like to open multiple windows at a time, and my poor old
eyes need the font enlarged. IE or iCab do these jobs well for me, Netscape
not so well. On the other hand, the latest version of IE crashes a lot for
me, so I'm mostly using iCab now.

tafkar