2400: firewire applescript?

Donald McCaig McCaig at va.tds.net
Wed Feb 12 03:42:40 PST 2003

Dear Gurus,
	To transform miles of  vinyls to an itty bitty  LaCie HD, I am
setting up my 2400/240 for USB and Firewire. I know nothing. I am from
Barcelona.
	I am warned that bad things happen if you shut down or try to start
up with one of these PC cards in the machine so was grateful when Sidney
send me an apple script which would eject the USB card on shutdown. Is
there an eject  script for the firewire card? Can I simply replace the term
"UBS" in Sidney's script with "Firewire?"
						Donald McCaig