[Duo2400] Re: Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Marc also at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 14 05:09:23 PST 2003

>Hi, ListMom here.
>...trying to decide where we take the list.
>Thoughts?
>
>Eric Prentice
>ListMom

Eric,

I can see no harm in trying this. Seems to me we can always ask you
kindly to consider separating the older machine topic off again if
the new list becomes unusable for those users.

Possibly related question - is it just me or is everyone (digest
version?) having the subject line prefixed with [Duo2400] whatever
the content of the post? Your own post's headers follow as an
example. Presumably this would need to be addressed if the list
widens.