[Duo2400] Re: Duo Keyboard, battery and screen.

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Fri Mar 28 04:35:42 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/28/03 12:17:43 AM, ncc1701 at mindspring.com writes:

>>I still haven't decided whether to get a Duo or not. On the one hand I like
>>them because they're just so funky, can take 40Mb RAM (540c does 36Mb) and
>>are small enough to cart just about anywhere, but on the other hand, they
>>sound like they can be a real PITA to live with.

There not THAT bad, but it does matter what U want to use it for....

I use my 280c as a sorta "mobile harddrive" for my personal stuff and files
(I am a sports agent).  Basicly I have a Mac network at home and at work,
each w/ a Duo Dock in them. The desktops have all of the apps on them (WP,
MSWord, AOL, Westlaw, etc.) and I store the files on my duo.

And because I travel alot, my "mobile hardrive" can also be used to work on
the files, do e-mails and SOME browsing... which makes it better than having
all of my info on a
ZIP drive or something...

...so for me the Duo 280c is great.

Craig W.