[Duo2400] Re: 640 x 480?

Stefan Viterstedt stefan at moerker.com
Fri May 23 06:05:56 PDT 2003

Thanks for all answers. I'll try to reply to them all now:

I'm running os 9.1 on it and in the control strip and in the control panel
for monitors/resolution only 800x600 is listed... If I hold down option no
more resolutions appear.

I have a pismo and it prefers 1024x768, but can scale down to 640x480... The
quality is crappy but it works... Som games require 640x480...  I'm thinking
of starcraft  :)

Am doing some projections for clubs and thought it would be cool to bring
the tiny 2400c... And get better frame rate with lower resolution.

Hmm. I just remember that I read some time ago that apple released a plugin
that made older powerbooks change resolution but I can't find it. Only
updates for PC monitor cards.

Stefan

> If its the 2400's screen you should be able to change it with the
> control strip (OS8+) or the monitors control panel.
>
> ~ Larry, Darn Good Design
>
>> No problem with external monitor, can't remember what the monitors
>> control panel offers for the PB itself, but I thought LCD's were fixed
>> resolution.
>>
>>> Hello, I'm wondering if there's any way of changing the resolution on
>>> a pb
>>> 2400c? Mine is locked to 800x600... I'd like to change it to
>>> 640x480... For
>>> some games and projections. I've heard about a zoomed video extension
>>> or
>>> something?
>>>
>>> Does anyone know how to do it?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Stefan

> <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>

> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][

---------

m o e r k e r
Stefan Viterstedt
Principal