Duo picture frame

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri May 23 09:05:54 PDT 2003

On Applefritters.com, there is a Duo converted to a picture frame:
<http://www.applefritter.com/hacks/duodigitalframe/index.html>

I'm seriously thinking of doing this with a 280c I have that has a dead
power supply port (and dead keyboard, and dead modem card, and I forget what
all else!)

My question is, has anybody on this list done this mod? Any advice, things
to watch out for?

I suppose I should say up front that I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to go
through with it. The idea of irreversibly modifying a computer is a bit to
wrap my brain around, but the idea is intriguing, especially if I can use my
Newton to move the pictures over to the Duo. Now _that_ would be fun. :-)
So, anything you can throw my way would be greatly appreciated!
--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"[The] law established by the Creator, which has existed from the beginning,
extends over the whole globe, is everywhere and at all times binding upon
mankind. . . . and is paramount to all human control." --Rufus King, signer
of the Constitution