Fading corners on 280 screen

Andrew Wiens macfreak4 at softhome.net
Sun Oct 12 17:31:32 PDT 2003

Hi, I have a 280 (grayscale) which is starting to have the fading
corners problem. (I think)  For a 1/4 of an inch inward on every
corner the screen is definitely faded; I noticed it earlier (2 months
ago or so) but it was more mild back then.  My questions are: 1)How
do I get rid of this?  2) will it happen to my 280c?  I have heard of
this on these lists before, but I have since forgotten the exact
symptoms/details.  Thanks, All!
--
Andrew
a.k.a.- The MacFreak

"I fear that when Bill Gates dies he will find a way to create a
monopoly in hell and steal the power of evil from the devil himself."
-iJon from MacRumors.com