[Duo2400] Re: 2300c Start up Problems

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 06:07:34 PDT 2003

In a message dated 9/24/03 8:17:01 AM, rich at daniellefineart.com writes:

<< There is nothing on the screen.  It is bright but nothing shows up.
Also I tried resetting the PRAM, but I never got a second start up
sound.  I also tried starting from the Disk tools disk, but got nothing
there either.  The floppy makes noises like it is trying to read from
it, but nothing comes on the screen.>>

Hmmm...had one that did the same thing...video cable had started to slide out
of the socket.  Reseated the vid cable (pull keyboard, upper center of the
logic is the vid cable) and it worked again.  While you're in there, do check to
see if the RAM card is seated.  Right hand side center is the RAM card.
Press fit connector.  I use a piece of foam between the case and the card to make
sure it doesn't come loose.

<<Where is the RAM card and how to I reseat it? >>

See above.  Hope this helps!
Andrew