[Duo2400] Re: Palm sync problems

bayoubuddies at sbcglobal.net bayoubuddies at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 13 14:15:19 PST 2004

"R. McFarlane" <duolist at mcfarlanecomputing.net> wrote on 1/12/04 7:55
pm:

At 11:59 AM 1/12/2004, Paul Nelson, had this to say :

         Or install the GV 500/Duo PowerPort software?
Paul Nelson

Nope. Unfortunately, because Palm Desktop only sees the internal modem,
when I had the PowerPort software loaded it looped answering the
connection when the serial monitor was on.

Again, thank you for double checking. :)

Rob,

       Keep trying,  I got my palm destop. 2300 and powerport modem all
working together at one time.  I even had the Avantgo sync  working
with it, which would mean all ports were being recognized.

      I have not used it for awhile but I could check the settings for
you.

Good Luck,

randy

--
"To get to know a country, you must have direct
  contact with the earth. It's futile to gaze at