[DuoList] 2400c Floopy Drive

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 06:24:59 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/22/05 10:54:23 PM, mrprez at cox.net writes:

>    I recently purchased a PowerBook 2400c with a NUpowr 240 MHz G3
>upgrade, a 4 GB hard drive, and 112 MB of RAM. The issue: the floppy
>drive doesn't mount floppies. In fact, it doesn't sound like any of the
>internal mechanics are working at all. Is it possible to open up this
>external drive and repair it? If not, where could I purchase another one?

I have a 2400c Floppy drive; tested + working.

Let me know if you're still in need,

Craig W. (on a 5300c wifi'd by Lucent Orinoco)
Atlanta, GA
Power corrupts. Absolute power's a blast. -- John Fund

In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces. -- Zapp
Brannigan, 25-Star General of the D.O.O.P. (Democratic Order of Planets)