[DuoList] Help for 2400 with display trouble.

mariner at mts.net mariner at mts.net
Mon Nov 28 14:55:13 PST 2005

be very careful about how you adjust the screen angle. DO NOT grab it by one corner, they are very fragile and will break and be difficult and possibly expensive to fix.
It sounds like a cable issue, and unless you can aquire spare parts and are willing to do some board level repair I can only suggest someone like DT&T Services for repair.

http://www.dttservice.com/powerbookg3.html

I had them do a cardbus upgrade and hard drive install on my machine and they are very good.

Andy