Sawtooth G4 450 AGP for Sale!

Rosenberger, Anthony B. (Tony) arr4 at cdc.gov
Thu Feb 13 17:52:51 PST 2003

 HI All,  I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a G4 Sawtooth AGP
for sale before I went ahead and listed it on Ebay.  It is in great
condition and comes with 768 mb RAM, G4 450 processor, 20 gig 7200 RPM
drive,  52x Lite-on CDRW,  Internal Zip, ATI Rage Pro 16meg w/ DVI and VGA,
OS9 and OS X 10.1 (Retail with Box), Appleworks, etc.  It also comes with
the original DVD rom that I took out to instal the CDRW.  It does not
include a monitor, keyboard or mouse, as I am using a microsoft mouse and
keyboard.  This really is a great machine and I wish I could keep it but, I
just bought a powerbook and cant afford both.  The CDRW is less than a month
old and is SOOOOOOO fast, this model Lite-on is fully supported by OS X.
This machine is running great and always has, I have never had any problems
with it.  If you are interested reply here or send me an email at
t_rosenberger at hotmail.com and make me an offer.

Thanks,
Tony
t_rosenberger at hotmail.com