[G4] Palm Pilot Question

Mel mkrewall at mac.com
Sat Jan 4 18:46:44 PST 2003

I am using a Handspring Visor Edge and a Sony Clie' at work with
Outlook on Win 2000 and at home on my Mac with Palm Desktop. Handspring
and Sony (I don't know about Palm) include third party utilities to
sync Outlook on Windows and they have both worked fine for me. I have
never used Entourage so I'm afraid I can't help you on that one, but
the Sony syncs fine to Palm Desktop in OS X even though Sony says they
don't support Mac OS.
I would give my highest recommendation to the Sony organizers. It's
funny that Sony has the best take on Palm's OS, but I've played around
with just about all of them and Sony has the nicest screens and great
value-added features.

Mel Krewall