[G4] Safari & IE's bookmarks

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 04:49:26 PDT 2003

Thanks for the info on the screen shots. Since that's the same as in OS
9 I'd tried it before. But I was looking for pix on the clipboard, not
pdf files on my desktop.... where I ultimately found them.

In following up on one of the leads from this thread re URL managers I
stumbled upon iGo 2.0 from www.appmac.com.  Admittedly I've just begun
using it, but It seems to do everything URL pro does, and it is
freeware.

John