[G4] Which G4? [Was Re: [G4] SCSI and Mac G5]

Andrew T. Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Tue Jun 24 07:32:18 PDT 2003

Gigabit Ethernet is newer.  I have a dual 450 Gigabit Ethernet and I
still like it very much.  From a seat of the pants perspective, I find
that for most things, the dual 450 is nearly as responsive as my 1Ghz
TiBook.

-Drew

On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 05:49  AM, Drew Taylor wrote:

> Dale Hoffman wrote:
>
>> At 5:07 PM -0400 6/23/03, Drew Taylor wrote:
>>> Speaking of which G4's, how can I differentiate among the various G4
>>> AGP versions? I think it's a sawtooth I want, but how to make sure
>>> it really is one?
>> BTW I just bought a used Sawtooth from a used Mac clearing house
>> called Mac of All Trades. http://www.macofalltrades.com
>
> Thanks for the link. They have both a Sawtooth and Gigabit Ethernet
> ($50 difference). Which of these 2 is better/newer?

- Andrew T. Lynch
- Chief Zymurgist/Manager US Technical Services
- Verisity Design Inc.
- (650)934-6875