Help with iCal and Address Book

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Fri Nov 28 06:26:00 PST 2003

I am about to get a new cell phone and will be syncing my phone with my
work address book and calendar. I have tried iSync in its early
versions, but now I will be giving it another chance since it has been
revised. Does anyone know how to delete/archive the existing iCal
calendars and Address Book entries so that I can start fresh with
syncing the phone to them? I browsed around the Library but was not
successful. Anyone know how to do this?
Thanks,
Mel

"They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more
complicated than that."
  ~Gardner Dickinson