iTunes Library, Cross Platform

Wade Perry wadeperry at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 4 18:37:00 PDT 2004

O Wise G Listers,

I realize this may be reaching a bit, but I recently made another venture to
the "Dark Side", and replaced my old IBM ThinkPad T20 with a new T41 ( I
have to use a Windows machine for work ). I added iTunes for Windows, and
would like to load my iTunes library from my G4 into the ThinkPad.

No copyright or piracy issues here, all music in the library is bought and
paid for or previously owned on CD. Any ideas?? I have a Pioneer 106D drive
in the G4 and a Combo drive in the ThinkPad, thought I might be able to burn
a copy and transfer. Before I waste the time and burn the DVD-RW, will it
work.

Looking forward to your insightful replies.
 --
Wade A. Perry