Video/Audio Input

Steffen Vinding Nyden steffenrvn at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 10:11:27 PDT 2004

Hello all!  I am the proud owner of a Sawtooth G4 350mhz, Radeon Mac Edition
(32mb, DVI, VGA, S-Video output) etc etc...        Anyway, I was just
wondering...is there any way to have video and audio input in my mac (or
directly to the monitor) so that I could hook up, say, a Playstation 2 so I
can use my monitor for that as well as for computing?  (for the record, it
is a Princeton Graphics VL1716, (17in lcd with DVI and VGA input
capabilities...)  Thanks in advance!

-Steffen