[G4] Video/Audio Input

Jim Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 6 12:51:15 PDT 2004

Try a KVM switch.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steffen Vinding Nyden <steffenrvn at hotmail.com>
Sent: Aug 6, 2004 10:11 AM
To: Power Macintosh G4 List <G4 at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: [G4] Video/Audio Input

Hello all!  I am the proud owner of a Sawtooth G4 350mhz, Radeon Mac Edition
(32mb, DVI, VGA, S-Video output) etc etc...        Anyway, I was just
wondering...is there any way to have video and audio input in my mac (or
directly to the monitor) so that I could hook up, say, a Playstation 2 so I
can use my monitor for that as well as for computing?  (for the record, it
is a Princeton Graphics VL1716, (17in lcd with DVI and VGA input
capabilities...)  Thanks in advance!

-Steffen