[G4] Printing High Resolution

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 9 19:49:56 PDT 2004

On Monday, August 9, 2004, at 10:04 PM, Anne Keller-Smith wrote:

> I've been printing high resolution files (say 300dpi) from Photoshop 6
> in Classic.
>
> What do I need to do to do the same in Photoshop 7 in OSX?

Never mind. I found it. I've been wondering this for about a year, and
now
I realize that it's in the Print Menu, under Copies & Pages. Never saw
all
the options in there. The one I want is called Print Settings.

Major scrambled egg on face. It's just that the options are in such a
different place than they were in OS 9.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net