[G4] Custom Animations

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 9 19:52:42 PDT 2004

On Sunday, August 8, 2004, at 01:36 PM, Tony Gamble wrote:

> Has anyone know of a way, or of an application to experience
> additional Finder animations (ie. the "Genie" effect).  One of the
> things I most enjoy about using Mac OS X is the visual appeal, and I'm
> always keeping an eye open for new add-ons.

What you want to do is find out the file format for the genie effect -
I'm sure it is not an animated gif,
but I'll bet in the same family. A .png file? Once you know the format,
find out what program generates
it. Another way to figure it out is to contact the developer community
- obviously they know because
they are doing it.

Unless it's something on the system level.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com