[G4] New to iMac

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Tue Aug 10 15:25:47 PDT 2004

The CD is NOT a SCSI drive. Try the CD drive by it's self first. After
you get to booting on the CD to work, go for the HD. You will need to
Zap the PRAM before trying to boot to the CD or the HD. ZAP=
Opt+Cammand+P+R.......hold until you hear chim at least four times. Then
hold the C key for a CD boot.

Test the PRAM battery before anything else. It is about the age that the
PRAM battery can go bad.

Roger