[G4] disc warrior/norton utilities

David Crandon tabdave at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 08:36:42 PST 2004

There is a lot of controversy regarding Norton Utilities. I've been
using all six versions since 3.x and have never had a problem.
Including the OSX versions. While there are people that have had
problems, to put it simply, if it was that bad it wouldn't still be on
the market after 10 years.

Regarding DiskWarrior...your OS9 version will word fine for your OSX
installation. Simply boot from the DW disk. It will be very slow
though...

David Crandon