[G4] video card

lavode at comcast.net lavode at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 14:20:35 PST 2004

Personally, I have heard that anything over a Radeon 7000 is a waste of money for the older G4s.  Of course, I have a Yikes!, and I may be confusing specific info about my computer.  I plan on getting one of the 64mb 7000 cards, as it will still support dual monitor, provide a ton of VRAM compared to the 16mb in there now, will allow me to run QE, and doesn't have wake from sleep issues withe the Yikes.  What more could I need?

YMMV,
Lavode