[G4] DVD Studio

Lavode lavode at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 10:00:43 PDT 2004

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the advice.  Indeed, DVD Player won't open the VIDEO_TS
folder.  Makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong in the creation/building
process.  I have followed (I think) all the steps to make a very simple
DVD, but maybe I should try going simpler and just using a background
image and lay in the buttons in DVDSP, rather than having a
multi-layered psd.

Any more advice would be very welcome.

TIA,
Lavode