[G4] Help: can't read internal CD drive STILL

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 09:49:48 PDT 2004

  Subject: Re: [G4] Help: can't read internal CD drive STILL

Chris

I have a 104 in a Yikes and had exactly the same problem.  I looked
everywhere and finally Mike at XLR8 gave me a link which provided the
drivers I needed BUT they worked only for OS 9.2.1 and not for 10.2.

I could not find a fix until I installed Panther.  Apple and Pioneer finally
got together and the proper drivers are installed for Panther and all
current Pioneer DVD-RW including 107.  I don't know whether the Apple site
provides a download for the drivers.  I doubt it.  Best bet is Panther.